The Connected Elephant offers informative, interactive, and engaging workshops for families, schools, communities, and organizations. Our dynamic talks are based on the latest brain-based research in trauma informed care and mindfulness. Sessions are tailored to your specific needs and include topics such as:
- Trauma and how it affects our ability to learn
- Mindfulness as a powerful tool
- Sensory awareness
- Toolbox building for long term success
Professional Development Workshops
Our trauma informed TBRI workshops are personalized and include:
- What does it mean to be trauma informed?
- An overview of the neuroscience of stress
- Trust Based Relational Intervention (TBRI)
- The benefits of mindfulness practices for staff and students
- Short mindfulness practices and YogaCalm exercises for stress management
- How to create a holistic ‘tool-kit’ of practices of support for children and youth
Copyright © 2016 The Connected Elephant All text, titles, and other matter appearing on The Connected Elephant are copyright of The Connected Elephant and may not be transferred or copied without written permission of The Connected Elephant.